3 Tbsp. lite Caesar dressing
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 1/2 lbs. large shrimp, raw and deveined
1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
Organic olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place lite Caesar dressing, lemon juice and cayenne pepper in medium bowl, mix well.
- Add shrimp and coat with dressing mixture.
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley in large Ziploc bag. Roll each shrimp in the crumbs, patting them lightly on shrimp.
- Place on cookie sheet and repeat with all shrimp.
- Spray shrimp with olive oil cooking spray and place in oven for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned and crisp. Serve with a salad tossed with lemon vinaigrette.
A Pivotal Moment: Blood Tests Emerge for Cancer Screening
Advances in genomic technology are paving the way for improved cancer screening.
Psoriasis Comorbidities: Beyond the Skin | A Woman’s Health
Psoriasis is often thought of as a skin disease, but this autoimmune disorder has a list of comorbidities, such as diabetes, that can affect different areas of the body.
Calories per serving: 275
Calorie equivalent: 4 oz. protein, 1 carbohydrate, 1 fat
Recipe courtesy of the California Health and Longevity Institute