As the COVID pandemic continues to impact our daily lives it's increasingly clear that we are all going to spend more time cooking and eating at home. To meet this "new normal" we have created the COVID Quarantine Recipe Project as a way to bring new, old and traditional recipes to your kitchen. Leading nutritionists and chefs have been featuring their special recipes in Women for over 10 years - we have begun compiling some of our favorites.
- Asian Pomegranate Salad
- Avocado Cranberry Citrus Salad with Fresh Citrus Dressing
- Colorful Winter Salad - Paleo
- Peanut Sesame Noodle Salad
- Tahini Dressing - Paleo
HIIT Training: Where to Start With High-Intensity Interval Training
If you’re into training and exercise then it’s likely you have heard about HIIT or high-intensity interval training. HIIT is a great way to get into shape, as well as challenge yourself in both strength and cardio-based exercises.
Lunch and Light Fare..
- Building a Great Soup: Beef-Chicken-Minestrone
- Charred Tomato Soup with Parmesan Crostini
- Mexican Turkey Meatball Soup
- Summery Zucchini Lemon Soup
- Honey Lemon Chicken - Paleo
- Roasted Ginger Salmon with Pomegranate Olive Mint Salsa
- Salmon with Roasted Garlic and Rosemary
- Barley Risotto with Spring Vegetables
- Crispy Garlic Shrimp
- Blood Orange & Honey Baked Ham
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Foods for Fall Feasting-Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower & Parmesan, Butternut Squash
- Potato-Horseradish-Crusted Mahi-Mahi
- Green Bean Stir Fry