September Is National Blood Cancer Awareness Month
by Dr. C.H. Weaver M.D. 9/1/2020
September has been designated "blood cancer awareness month" by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Blood cancers rarely produce signs or symptoms until they are very advanced. They are typically discovered by doctors performing routine blood work for other reasons or because of swelling of the lymph nodes.
As the month of September brings blood cancers into focus, CancerConnect is committed to increasing public understanding of these diseases and providing access to breaking treatment news and resources as well as dedicated social communities where individuals impacted by these conditions can share information, support and inspiration throughout the year.
- Keep Current With The A Woman’s Health Newsletter
- Keep Current With The Blood Cancer Newsletter
- Connect With Others In The Cancer Community To Share Information And Support
LEARN ABOUT BLOOD CANCERS
- Hodkgin’s Lymphoma
- Leukemia AML CML Childhood ALL Adult ALL CLL
- Multiple Myeloma
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma