Great progress has been made in the diagnosis and treatment of cervical cancer in recent years. An understanding of the role of HPV as a main cause of cervical cancer has led to the development of preventive vaccines and programs that suggest to many that HPV related cervical cancer could even be eradicated.
- Can Cervical Cancer be Eradicated?
- Understanding the Management of Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines-An Update
- 11 Things You Might Not Know About HPV
- Nearly Half of US Men Infected With HPV
- Robotic Surgery for Cervical Cancer
- The Women's Foundation for Gyn Cancer: Look Listen Learn
Copyright 2020, aWomans Health & Omni Health Media.
5 Things To Keep In Mind When Meal Planning For Seniors
Seniors often struggle with meal planning because they may face difficulty swallowing or chewing.
Retirement Planning for Women: How Can You Boost Your Savings?
Saving for your retirement is an important step you cannot skip. Yet many women face challenges in boosting their retirement savings and end up saving less than men.