Great progress has been made in the diagnosis and treatment of cervical cancer in recent years. An understanding of the role of HPV as a main cause of cervical cancer has led to the development of preventive vaccines and programs that suggest to many that HPV related cervical cancer could even be eradicated.
- Can Cervical Cancer be Eradicated?
- Understanding the Management of Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines-An Update
- 11 Things You Might Not Know About HPV
- Nearly Half of US Men Infected With HPV
- Robotic Surgery for Cervical Cancer
- The Women's Foundation for Gyn Cancer: Look Listen Learn
Copyright 2020, aWomans Health & Omni Health Media.