Great progress has been made in the diagnosis and treatment of cervical cancer in recent years. An understanding of the role of HPV as a main cause of cervical cancer has led to the development of preventive vaccines and programs that suggest to many that HPV related cervical cancer could even be eradicated.
- Can Cervical Cancer be Eradicated?
- Understanding the Management of Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines-An Update
- 11 Things You Might Not Know About HPV
- Nearly Half of US Men Infected With HPV
- Robotic Surgery for Cervical Cancer
- The Women's Foundation for Gyn Cancer: Look Listen Learn
Copyright 2020, aWomans Health & Omni Health Media.
Which Investments are Ideal for Young, Professional Women?
Time plays a vital role in investing since money compounds more with age.
Taking Charge - Find Beauty Confidence Through Cosmetic Surgery
It’s easy for us to feel out of control and unable to manage our appearance From tweakments to full body transformation, cosmetic surgery can give patients the boost they need to feel confident in their body and beyond.